Saturday, January 22, 2011

Meanwhile,

As a side note, I want to thank everyone who has downloaded Karma Crossed. I have had a fantastic number of downloads and I'm quite happy with the results, considering Karma has only been out for a month and I've done next to nothing in terms of real promotion. Sample downloads have gone gonzo, sales have been steadily picking up and reviews are starting to trickle in. I'm told that about 1 in 100 buyers actually come back to review. I'm hoping for more than that, especially since I gave out a dozen reviewer copies, and those reviews are particularly important to a new writer. We shall see.

Anyway the real reason for this post is to say "Thank You" to those who have read and especially those who have reviewed Karma Crossed. There's more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment