Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Indie Spotlight...

is featuring "Karma Crossed" on their website today (April 20, 2011). They have the old cover image because I did the interview and submission back in January and I've made a few minor tweaks since then. It was pretty cool to be able to do this and I must thank the Indie Spotlight for the awesome job they're doing. If it wasn't for the Indie Spotlight and other bloggers/reviewers like them, most of us writers who are riding this new age of e-publishing would remain in obscurity. Some might say that it's just as well, but I've seen some real talent in the Indie business and I wish all those writers and bloggers nothing but the best.

I do have a list of other reviews and interviews coming up, but I don't usually know when they'll go live until just a day or two before. I'm expecting a couple of major Indie reviews by the end of the year (I mean MAJOR make-or-break a career type of reviews), so I will update as soon as I know more. In the meanwhile, I'm writing and revising and sending out questionnaires and querying reviewers... anything I can to let people know my books are out there. It's worth saying that if you've read a book by an Indie author and enjoyed it, please please do a review and let your friends know about it. Small publishers don't have the unlimited resources to compete with the big guys. What we do hopefully have, is the word of mouth that comes from happy readers. That's something money can't buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment