Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Moment You've Been Waiting For...

is almost here! This is just a quick reminder that today is the LAST day to enter to win a new Kindle wi-fi! Those of you who follow my blog and/or newsletter are already entered. All you have to do is wait. To make it official, I'll pull down the entry link tonight and then choose a winner! I will post the results after I've contacted the winner, in the next day or two.

In the meanwhile, I have a new contest running on Goodreads. I'm giving away 5 signed copies of Shadow Born. I hadn't planned to do this just now, but then I remembered Goodreads has a policy that giveaways should be planned within six months of publication and, well it's getting to be that time. So while you're waiting, head on over there and sign up!


No comments:

Post a Comment