Sunday, September 18, 2011

Paying it Forward


The Liebster Award is a bit like a chain letter, but in a good way. The idea is that bloggers who receive this honor can pass it on to other bloggers, particularly those we feel contribute something useful to the community but have less than 200 followers, and therefore could use some exposure. Karen Woodward recently honored me with this award, and I've spent a few days (okay a week!) putting together a list of my own. This was difficult because I have to choose only five bloggers and there are so many people out there doing wonderful and interesting things.

Well, I've finally completed my list. I would encourage you to take a look at these blogs, you might find them as enjoyable as I have!

Young Readers At Home
Owl Tell You About It -Laura Ashlee
Lexi Revellian
Scribbles N Jots -Barbara Kloss
Writing Loving It

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks Jamie!

    ps I love your blog background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your both welcome! Thanks for commenting and for the compliment, Barbara. In all honesty it was a template, but I did choose it myself. Does that still count? :-)

    ReplyDelete