Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bring on the New!


We're well into January and I'd like to wish everyone a belated Happy New Year! Then again, we have another celebration coming up in just a few weeks around here. Chinese New Year is big in San Francisco, complete with fireworks and parades of dancing dragons. Hmm. Maybe we should have a New Year's celebration every other month, all year long. I'm game. You can never have too many holidays. Am I the only one here who thinks Americans work too hard?

Anyway, the primary purpose of this post is to thank Dale at Chilli Tween Reads for the fantastic interview he put up this weekend, with yours truly as his guest. It was a lot of fun doing the interview, and Dale asked some great questions. There were a few that I really had to think about for a while. Chilli Tween Reads is a great site dedicated to reviewing young adult and middle grade books, so swing by and check it out.

Also, another heads up: I have new covers coming! I won't reveal too much about them right now, but I've found a new resource for material and I'm working hard to bring some very exciting ideas to life. Some of my older books will probably be getting facelifts soon, including my best-selling book, The Tinkerer's Daughter. The timing of all this will be tricky of course, because I'll also be releasing Shadow Born II: Shadow Rising in the next few weeks, and I've just finished the first draft of the sequel to Hank Mossberg, Private Ogre: Murder in the Boughs. I have a third book in the series planned already and another written that I may or may not release by this summer. More details on that later.

In summary, thanks again for the interview Dale, it was great and I love your website. May 2012 bring us all peace, prosperity, good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment