Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Death in the Hallows ARCs!



I'm running behind this month. If the last few weeks are any indication of what the summer will be like, I am NOT READY. However, I'm happy to announce that I'm almost done with edits on Hank Mossberg, Private Ogre: Death in the Hallows. The paperback ARCs went out last week and I hope to start sending out e-book ARCs (quite a bit more polished than the paperbacks) this weekend. Which brings me to the point of this post:

If you want an advance review e-book, EMAIL ME NOW. You can reach me at JamieSedgwick @ sbcglobal.net (remove the spaces). You can also use the contact page on my blog or website. Contact me early and I will put you on the list.For those of you who subscribe, I hope to have a newsletter out later this week  with more news about Hank Mossberg and also about Breeze.

That's the news for this week. With school letting out and all of the special half-days and events going on, I probably won't have time to post again this week. Here's wishing you all a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment