Sunday, December 23, 2012

Blood & Steam: NOW!

Well, I'm posting early this week (and right in the middle of the holiday weekend) because Amazon has simply become too efficient. The process of publishing an e-book once took days, but my latest novel went live in mere hours.

You can find the e-book here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AQR4RRY


And the paperback here: http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Steam-3-Jamie-Sedgwick/dp/1481072099


I've held the price down to $3.99 once again on the e-book (it seems to be a comfortable price range), and as always the paperback is $9.99. As always, your likes, tags, and reviews are enormously helpful. 

Also, the Goodreads giveaway (link above) is winding down, but there will be more giveaways coming soon.




In other related news: I recently blogged about several sci-fi shorts I had just published. I've also found the time to come up with new covers for two of my novels, Karma Crossed and The Tinkerer's Daughter. Here's a peek:

The Tinkerer's Daughter didn't have a terrible cover but I thought I could squeeze more out of it. I'm pleased with the result. The new cover is also available on the paperback, but isn't showing up in the Amazon lists yet. It should be visible in a few days. Tinkerer's Daughter is available here: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004KZPK92/
Karma's cover wasn't quite there either, so this is the latest incarnation. Sadly, the gorgeous girls are gone, but Jonah and his muscle car are looking sharper than ever, IMHO. Karma Crossed is available here: http://www.amazon.com/Karma-Crossed-ebook/dp/B004GNFO8U

No comments:

Post a Comment