Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Now Available Everywhere! (mostly)

For those of you who have contacted me wanting to know when my books would be available in other stores besides Amazon: The time is now!

You will find links to the right, and on the page tabs above dedicated to each genre. My books are now live at iTunes, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and Scribd! Several of my short stories are still exclusive with Amazon, and a few of my titles haven't yet reached full publication at the other stores, but I expect them to be everywhere within the next few days. I've updated the links and even made a few changes to the blog. Feel free to peruse the newly added pages at the top!

It feels a little strange, branching out like this while so many authors are pulling their books to go exclusive with Amazon's new Kindle Unlimited program. I can only hope I'm making the right decision. Fortunately, as an Indie author I have the ability to turn on a dime. If I decide I'm losing too many sales, I can opt back in with Amazon in a heartbeat. Not that I plan to, because I've invested a lot of time and hard work into making this happen. This is a very early stage of my experiment, but so far I'm cautiously optimistic. I've already made a handful of sales at these other outlets, and I've even had a surge in paperback sales, which took me completely by surprise. I hope to run some promotions later this year, which should (hopefully) improve my visibility at these new outlets, and maybe grab a few readers completely new to my fiction. As always, stay tuned for the latest updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment