Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Iron Horse 3: Available Now!

I'm very excited to announce that The Dragon's Breath e-book is now available! As I often do, I'm reducing the price at Amazon to $0.99 for the first few days, just for you guys. While you're at it, grab a copy of The Clockwork God if you haven't yet, because it's free right now. That means you can get the first three books in the series for less than $2 U.S. I don't want to sound egotistical or anything, but it's totally worth it!

While you're at it, tell a friend. They won't get a better chance to sample this series. But do it now, because the price will go back up very soon. Also:I've approved the final proof of the paperback and it should be available on Amazon any time. It takes them a day or two to get the links worked out, but it will show up. After I have some copies in hand, I'll set up a giveaway. I might even get an extra copy or two for my loyal readers/reviewers if you ask really nice :)

I can't wait to hear what you think. If you enjoy the book, and happen to have a few minutes to post a review on Amazon and Goodreads, I would be grateful. In the meanwhile, I'm updating links and descriptions, and trying to get back to work on my other books!

No comments:

Post a Comment