Saturday, October 8, 2016

Hank Interview

Earlier this year, blogger Assaph Mehr approached me with a unique idea. He wanted an interview for his website, not from me, but from my detective ogre Hank Mossberg. It sounded like a fun opportunity, so I jumped on it. In addition to being a fun writing exercise, it gave me the chance to reveal a few clues about Hank's background and his thoughts on the future. The interview is now live, so if you're a Hank fan, head over there and check it out!

Thanks Assaph, this was a cool idea and I enjoyed it immensely. 

In related news, I'm all finished with book five in the Private Ogre series, and beginning work on book six. As I've said before, I won't publish the former until I have the latter finished because of the cliffhanger ending. At most, the two will likely be published a few months apart. As things stand now, look for H5 before the end of the year and H6 by the end of winter. In the meanwhile, I'm working hard to have He Said, She Said II and Iron Horse IV ready by the end of the month. It may take a couple extra weeks to get the paperbacks approved, so I'll have to decide at the time whether to go ahead and publish digital first.

As always, I will update here, and I'll try to get a newsletter out at publication time.

No comments:

Post a Comment